• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DCA on credit reference file

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DCA on credit reference file

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
    Have you received a Notice of Assignment informing you of the sale to PRA? (Yes or no)

If yes, how was it sent to you?
    It was'nt, it is in their bundle of proof, undated, un addressed with and address in a box from 2007. It wasn't in dispute then!!! Good point.

- - - Updated - - -

Please excuse my tatty way on the forum, I am getting used to it now, much appreciate your patience and help.

Comment

Originally posted by samuwell View Post
      It was'nt, it is in their bundle of proof, undated, un addressed with and address in a box from 2007. It wasn't in dispute then!!! Good point.
      Check the Law of Property Act 1925 s196*.

- - - Updated - - -

Please excuse my tatty way on the forum, I am getting used to it now, much appreciate your patience and help.
      ####
      *But keep in mind that a good notice will remedy a bad one! :tinysmile_twink_t2:
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
        ####
        This DC is claiming under this act, now, under disclosure they say they have the deed of assignment but I have yet to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kafka View Post
          If the account was assigned to the DCA then they have the rights and duties as the OC did. If they register details they would have to state when the account opened etc, even if that was done before they owned it.
          I understand, didn't realise that. Thankyou.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
            You will not see a Deed of assignment as that is confidential information, what you should have is Notice of assignment!
            Ah! well the only other thing they have is the NOA which was in their bundle with an address boxed there which I was at in 2007, before the dispute date in 2009/10

Comment

I would imagine that if they have already sent a bad NOA and then try to rectify it, it will damage their reputation infant of a judge

I.E they were caught out and put it right, what else have they fiddled

However , when submitting the defence I would just say that it was not compliant and leave it at that. No need to help them anymore than you have to. It would be like walking into a police station and saying, I know you didn't catch me but I robbed this house on this date and here are the proceeds

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                I would imagine that if they have already sent a bad NOA and then try to rectify it, it will damage their reputation infant of a judge

I.E they were caught out and put it right, what else have they fiddled

However , when submitting the defence I would just say that it was not compliant and leave it at that. No need to help them anymore than you have to. It would be like walking into a police station and saying, I know you didn't catch me but I robbed this house on this date and here are the proceeds

Makes sense, many thanks.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X