• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Handbook for Litigants in Person

Collapse
Important !
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handbook for Litigants in Person

See attached.
    Attached Files
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Re: Handbook for Litigants in Person

Thank you for this charitynw. Very useful to have as reference if you receive a threat of a claim against you. Not just if you receive a claim or want to make one.

QCK

Comment

Thanks Charity....a little bedtime reading!

Comment

Good find.

Comment

Many thanks for this upload. Now I'm off to but some midnight oil.

Comment

Hi,
            Great upload and I'm sure it will prove very useful.
            Thanks,
            Johnaw:
            “The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity more than a friend, is a creditor.”

Comment

Thanks for this. Do you think it is still current? Just about to start my legal defence against Npower and have no idea so this will be a great help.

Comment

Still current, and here is another you might find useful: https://www.barcouncil.org.uk/media/...online_use.pdf

Comment

Thank you so much.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X