• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Invoice charges from Buymobilephones.net

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Invoice charges from Buymobilephones.net

With regards to this i would say read the fine print on your agreement with Buymobiles.
    If they say they will charge an early termination fee then there is not a lot I can suggest, although well done 02 for taking the initive and contacting the company!

I would contact the company again and say you have heard nothing and would like a deadlock letter.

Comment

Re: Invoice charges from Buymobilephones.net

Originally posted by Hurricane Puffrose View Post
      With regards to this i would say read the fine print on your agreement with Buymobiles.
      If they say they will charge an early termination fee then there is not a lot I can suggest, although well done 02 for taking the initive and contacting the company!

I would contact the company again and say you have heard nothing and would like a deadlock letter.
      Though not with O2 we have been in a similar dispute with Buymobiles.net after my daughter lost her phone with 3 months to run on the contract. We paid the contract to the end less a £5 discount for early payment but because buymobiles.net saw that as early termination, because we paid up front and asked for the service to be stopped , they tried to make us pay the £358 for the phone. My advice is don't back down, their terms to me seem to be punitive and unenforceable plus they contradicted our providers terms. We offered to pay them the commission they lost on the £5 discount in a rather tongue in cheek way but then told them to take us to court. Two days later they cancelled the debt and "apologised for any inconvenience the mater may have cause us". They are just trying it on in my opinion taking advantage of those who might get terrified by their harsh letter and pay up.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X