• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Were can i get a copy of my Lease

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were can i get a copy of my Lease

Hi
    Ive seemed to have lost my lease,were can i obtain another copy? thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Were can i get a copy of my Lease

From your landlord?

Comment

You can get a copy from Land Registry which will cost you about £20 :faint: You can do this online using the link within this link and you'll get back a PDF. I've posted the Leasehold Advisory Service details for a reason. The website provide loads of information on how to tackle any issues arising from a lease because I'm guessing you don't want a copy as bedtime reading because you've finished the last Harry Potter

http://www.lease-advice.org/informat...aq.asp?item=24

Comment

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
        From your landlord?

Absolutely true because the Freeholder will have a copy but he's not obliged to provide you with it and most can't be bothered or will charge you a silly fee for the task. If there is a managing agent dealing with service charge issues then they will have a copy in order to be sure you're being charged for the right things as stipulated in your lease and nothing more, so you could try to blag a free copy that way :blah:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X