• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

shoosmiths arrow global

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: shoosmiths arrow global

Well sent off info to watson's on Sunday still no reply, might add to this after shoosmiths issued the claim I responded to shoosmiths on the 21/11/13 with a CPR 31.14 request giving them 7 days to respond , but after the paying post office for signed for the letter says its still in there system today 23/01/13 but I did on the 30/11/12 did send the same notice first class with proof of posting! I still have not received any response regarding the CPR 31.14 request and I did state on my defence that the notice was still outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by lenron View Post
      Well sent off info to watson's on Sunday still no reply,
      A gentle reminder may be in order. Maybe a PM. Did you send it by email? Sometimes emails also get 'lost in the post'.:ohwell:
      might add to this after shoosmiths issued the claim I responded to shoosmiths on the 21/11/13 with a CPR 31.14 request giving them 7 days to respond
      You probably mean Nov 21st 2012, don't you?
      but after the paying post office for signed for the letter says its still in there system today 23/01/13 but I did on the 30/11/12 did send the same notice first class with proof of posting! I still have not received any response regarding the CPR 31.14 request and I did state on my defence that the notice was still outstanding.
      Have you already submitted your defence?

Comment

yes sorry 21/11/12 and yes had to send in defence by the 07/01/13
        Last edited by lenron; 23rd January 2013, 14:45:PM.

Comment

Had email from Watsons they have received emails and somebody will contact me before the end of the week.

Comment

Had email from Watsons they have received emails and somebody will contact me before the end of the week.
            Good news! :happy: You should be in good hands with them, :first:they've handled quite a few Arrow cases in the past year. Let's hope they can find something to trip up Arrow. :thumb:

Comment

I have a question to ask about shoosmiths for the past 12 months they have been sending letters saying they are acting on behalf of arrow global with regard to collecting an mbna debt for £7500 I have 1 letter from shoosmiths with all the correct account numbers but say the debt is with vodaphone. finally I sent an letter shoosmiths saying basically I do not acknowledge I owe them any money or have ever held an account with shoosmiths arrow global or vodaphone but saying I have an account in dispute with mbna. shoosmiths responded with a letter saying they are no longer instructed in this matter please address all further correspondence to arrow global, 2 days latter I received a claim form from Northampton court issued by Jim Taylor from shoosmiths the claim is dated 2 days after the no longer instructed letter , since then I have received a letter from Arrow global telling me that they have changed their solicitors and are acting for them self! any help will be appreciated

Was the identity of the claimant and the source of the debt not identified on the POC ?

Surely if not all that is required is a defense saying that the POC was insufficiently particularized.

I am of the understanding that your 31.14 will only require them to disclose documents mentioned in their statement of claim, is it not possible for someone on here to take a look at it for you.

Comment

It is if the POC are posted up. Bit tricky otherwise lol!

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
                  It is if the POC are posted up. Bit tricky otherwise lol!
                  Yes I see your point, perhaps someone should mention it to the OP ?

Need to update the smileys on here IMO, it's nearly Easter

Comment

Originally posted by gravytrain View Post
                    Need to update the smileys on here IMO, it's nearly Easter
                    I was searching for the cute bunny smiley only minutes ago! :santa_cheesy: lol

Comment

still nothing back from watsons :-((

Comment

May be time for a gentle reminder, when you get lots of emails it's easy to 'lose' some, or leave them 'at the bottom of the pile'. Or try PMing pt2537 :typing:

Comment

still nothing back from watsons :-((
                          Disappointing - try phoning them.

Comment

Phone number on website is wrong. Try 860177

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X