• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Police service: below any standards, unjust CICA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police service: below any standards, unjust CICA

Hello everyone,

I have been insulted on the street and robbed on the year 2010, had skull fractures, brain injury which resulted in deafness and other serious medical conditions.
    In the incident were involved young people, several girls who first stopped me on the street when I was riding from the work to my home and their 2 boyfriends, Luke Wall and David Dippy who later attacked me from behind hitting my head and robbed.

They were found by the police, and the person who strucked me on the head also. In the result some of them were stating as a witnesses, protecting themself against prosecution. The girls told the police that I was aggresive toward them and their boyfriends protected them only.
    There weren't any other witnesses than the group involved in the injury.

after hospitalisation the police officer in charge of investigation, Stuart McLean DC rank 1308 from Cathays Police Station, Cardiff, Wales, took statement from me. He scared me saying that some of the girls were teenagers and if I prosecuted the guy who injured me, I would go to the prison myself. (The girls stated that I forced sex from them in return of money). The Police Officer insulted me saying direclty to me that "You were stupid getting involved in such case"). I couldn't give evidence about the truth, and there werent any objective witnesses who could say the truth. In this hopeless situation I resigned of prosecuting this criminals, I didn't have arguments, I was also worried of revenge if some of them were prosecuted. (I am admitting the names who were not known for me before, who I received from cica report, becouse not only criminals are treated with impunity but the police officers who do their job below any standards of service).

after one year of recovery I went back to my country, and felt safe for the first time. I decided to ask the Police to investigate the case once more. I got an answer that everythin is out of time (1.5 year where 4 months took the Police to give me an answer!)

I tried to make a compensation claim becouse my injuries was quite severe and was in need of money (lost my job as disabled to handle it)

I also made a complaint against the Police who didnt protect my rights to IPCC and didn't bring this criminals into justice. (with another answer that it's out of time) .

I got the decision from CiCa that rewarding me compensation would be inapropriate becouse I didn't cooperate (!) with the Police.

I feel hopeless, frustrated, angry, helpless becose can't protect my rights, and I have been perceived by the Police and Cica as the aggresson not the victim! Is there any way I could bring this poeple who injured me into justice???
    I think the Police and Cica administration is being treated with impunity by the whole system. There isn't any way to feel safe in Great Britain. I guess the Police has full hands of work and becouse is overwhelmed is avoiding to take cases into accurate, appropriate investigation.

I am invited to hearing by Tribunal Service Criminal Injuries Compensation but do not believe in justice anymore...
    Tags: None

Re: Police service: below any standards, unjust CICA

Hi, and welcome to Legal Beagles if you havent already been welcomed.

Firstly you poor darling having all that happen to you, we have a retired police officer as a member and I'm sure he will be as shocked and appalled as me that this has happened to you. I have had mixed dealings with the police, some are amazing, some dreadful, but I have found the link I'm attaching an amazing help to me.
    http://www.victimsupport.org/

I'm amazed that no one has given you it before, may I ask are you now back in the UK permanatly? It may be worth writing to your local MP for help with this one, as I am disgusted with the way you have been treated! http://www.writetothem.com/

There is always justice somewhere hun, never feel alone as you are not, you have people just the other side of a screen now, and I know once Bluebottle arrives, he will be able to give you more practical advice than I can.

Take care of yourself

P

Comment

South Wales Police need a kick up the backside for messing up the investigation into the scrotes who attacked. Which tribunal are being asked to appear before?
      Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

You could, of course, try suing the low-life jerks directly - your claim should not be out of time.

Comment

As for that Defective Constable, he seems rather unwilling to complete the forms.

Is he able to read?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X