• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Police - SAR Requests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police - SAR Requests

Following my earlier post re Greater Manchester Police, and another member requiring info for another Police force, I am going to list the SAR procedures for all UK Police Forces.

Please Note: These forms relate to forcewide information only. There are separate forms for details held on the PNC 'Police National Computer'

I will just add them as I go along, as well as sorting them, so it will probably look a mess to start with.

Feel free to PM a specific request for Force info, if i havent done it yet.

There are 43 police force areas in England and Wales.
    Scotland has 8 police force areas.
    Northern Ireland is covered by one police force,
    so bear with me if it takes a while

PKea
    Last edited by Paule; 17th September 2007, 14:29:PM.

Re: Police - SAR Requests

Ok here are a few to start with.
    As some forces wont email a form, I will get a hard copy ans scan it and pdf(irise) it and put it up.

Greater Manchester
    Cheshire
    Derbyshire
    Dorset
    Metropolitan

Comment

Re: Police - SAR Requests

Avon and Somerset Police
      Essex Police
      Wiltshire Police
      Metropolitan For PNC 'Police National Computer' NOT Local

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X