• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Sex consent contract

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex consent contract

Is it in the UK legal to draw up a contract of sexual consent? say 2 people live together and are friends with benefits and agree to have sex 2 or 3 times a week, would that be legal? Specifically, stating that this was for companionship and not in return for rent or services. There is one on the internet and I was wondering if it was legal.
    Tags: None

Never heard of it but from a quick look online there are various documents around claiming to be sexual consent contrarts or agreements but all the ones I saw are American, none of them are on the websites of legal professionals, and none appear to have been drafted by a lawyer.

I'm unclear what they are supposed to achieve because either party could change their mind and withdraw their consent at any time. The question is not so much whether it is "legal" but whether it would be enforceable. ie could one party go to court to force the other to other have sex if they didn't want to? The answer to that is no.
    All opinions expressed are based on my personal experience. I am not a lawyer and do not hold any legal qualifications.

Comment

Originally posted by PallasAthena View Post
      Never heard of it but from a quick look online there are various documents around claiming to be sexual consent contrarts or agreements but all the ones I saw are American, none of them are on the websites of legal professionals, and none appear to have been drafted by a lawyer.

I'm unclear what they are supposed to achieve because either party could change their mind and withdraw their consent at any time. The question is not so much whether it is "legal" but whether it would be enforceable. ie could one party go to court to force the other to other have sex if they didn't want to? The answer to that is no.
      It is obvious as to why if you think about it, we live in a society where there is no honor, you could have fun and s..x all the time with explicit consent, but now in today's age and day, the law favors woman, so one day you piss off the woman and she crys r..pe says she never gave consent and claims all sort of shit, like it was payment for rent for example and not ever consensual, just because you argued, that is totally wrong and one needs to protect oneself.

Comment

That was the question would it be void, so, sadly, men in particular have little protection now in this country, it is better to record your s.. so you got proof of consent all the time as The maximum sentence for voyeurism
        For the most serious offenses, the maximum sentence is two years in prison, that is what it would come under.r is up to life in prison, so recording is the best option.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X