• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HELP PLEASE. Supplementary Bundle query

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP PLEASE. Supplementary Bundle query

Friend is applicant in Financial Remedy Proceedings, both parties are LIPS
    Friend filed & served hard copy bundle for 1st hearing
    Next hearing FDRA court has ordered updated disclosure to include questionnaires, income etc since form E & informed these additions can be added to original paper bundle, and to ensure the index is amended accordingly

My question is - as the original bundle documents are paginated can the updated documents be included within the same bundle section & number but be sufifxed eg 12a, 12b, 12c .....etc or do the original page numbers need to be crossed out/deleted and renumbered
    Last edited by CYNthesys; 10th September 2023, 10:46:AM.
    Tags: None

Originally posted by CYNthesys View Post
    Friend is applicant in Financial Remedy Proceedings, both parties are LIPS
    Friend filed & served hard copy bundle for 1st hearing
    Next hearing FDRA court has ordered updated disclosure to include questionnaires, income etc since form E & informed these additions can be added to original paper bundle, and to ensure the index is amended accordingly

My question is - as the original bundle documents are paginated can the updated documents be included within the same bundle section & number but be sufifxed eg 12a, 12b, 12c .....etc or do the original page numbers need to be crossed out/deleted and renumbered
    To save any confusion, I would add them after the existing bundle as additional documents, make explanatory notes as to their reference for yourself.

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/pr...rt32/pd_part32

Comment

thank you

Comment

Sorry to be a pest but I have another query-
        Whilst I understand most of what is required for my friends upcoming FDRA I'm a bit unsure what is required where the order says copies of all documents evidencing all income since form E, eg state benefits, dividends etc. As my friend is self employed his next accounts have not yet been done as they are not due until January 2024. Whilst he pays the majority of his business expenses from his business account he still pays a few of his work expenses from his personal bank account,(his accountant makes the necessary adjustments in his final accounts) What figures should he be showing. Does he just have to show his personal drawings from his business account, less any business expenses he has paid out from his personal account.
        Last edited by CYNthesys; 10th September 2023, 12:43:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CYNthesys View Post
          Sorry to be a pest but I have another query-
          Whilst I understand most of what is required for my friends upcoming FDRA I'm a bit unsure what is required where the order says copies of all documents evidencing all income since form E, eg state benefits, dividends etc. As my friend is self employed his next accounts have not yet been done as they are not due until January 2024. Whilst he pays the majority of his business expenses from his business account he still pays a few of his work expenses from his personal bank account,(his accountant makes the necessary adjustments in his final accounts) What figures should he be showing. Does he just have to show his personal drawings from his business account, less any business expenses he has paid out from his personal account.
          You know this, but remember that the additional documents must be sent to the other party and The Court.

Regards Income & Expenditure, I think it's best to show all Income and Expenditure as the Court has ordered. If the next accounts aren't due until Jan 2024, I would do provisional accounts, make sure it's stated that that is what they are, they include estimates etc.

Comment

Thank you again

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X