• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I have purchased HGH steriod online and the bank has blocked/deleted my account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have purchased HGH steriod online and the bank has blocked/deleted my account

Tried to buy HGH online then the bank froze my account. Need urgent help.

I am 21 and still live at home. I have purchased hgh online via a bank transfer 2x times before without any problem from a website, the website is not on any dark net and can be freely found by Google, I tried to purchase the hgh but this time the bank blocked my payment and my account , I had to phone them to unblock my account and tried to say I was sending money to a friend but she used the account number to uncover that it belonged to the steriod website, my account is still blocked what do I do know ?? I wish I had never done this. I am located in England, this happened 2 days ago since the day of this post, to be honest I can leave the money in the bank don’t care for it that’s what I have to do but is there any way I can get the money back, could I face criminal prosecution?
    Tags: None

Hi KKUNITED

Welcome to LB

Follow the bank's complaint's procedure.

I think the reason they blocked the account, is because you said you sent it to a friend when it was sent to a different entity. It depends on whether what to were trying to buy is 'prohibited' in UK law.

This isn't a comprehensive list, but gives you a good idea. If your item isn't on their, you can send them this link.

https://www.postoffice.co.uk/mail/what-can-i-send

Comment

It is illegal to purchase HGH in UK without a doctor's prescription, and Banks will freeze an account if they have reason to suspect it is being used for illegal activities.

You will need to ask your bank, what the protocol is for unfreezing an account

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X