• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Actual bias

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actual bias

Hello..

I'm writing to request if anyone has any experience with dealing with Actual Bias relating to a Local Authority...
    Tags: None

It might be an idea to post the complete situation so the members can give you specific advise and potential avenue to take.

Comment

Hi.. the issue is that from previous "contentious" planning applications (wind turbines...hardley contentious!!!) I had to go over the Head of plannings head,to complain about some of the untrue and inappropriate responses from the said person...

This of course, has led clearly to the person holding grudges and have previously still inflicting unorthodox instructions when I carry on putting in planning applications...

On one occasion I created a turn around on my land ( which was supported by highways) so I could drive onto my drive in forward gear ,turn round and leave in forward gear...anyway long story short the enforcement officer, along with head of planning paid me a visit and advised that a planning application had to be submitted, as,it was on green belt...it was and it was refused...I respected the decision as of course I understood the rationale...

Now....my neighbour whose land is exactly the same designation, green belt.. has created a parking space on his land.. ( not domestic curtilage) and the planners have reacted differently by advising that a application has to be submitted but because the land is between 2 houses,then their rationale will differ from mine as mine is on the end....

Green belt rules are the same regardless ,the land isn't infill as there aren't 5 properties along side the land...

The land actually used to be mine...but after numerous payments for pre application advice to build on the land ,all responses came back as a no....

So......if the council allow the neighbours workings to go ahead...I know that actual bias has been shown against me for former practices...

How can I move forward to deal with this....

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X