• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell Financial Services affordability check on my credit report.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell Financial Services affordability check on my credit report.

My credit report now shows an affordability check from Lowell Financial Services at one of my previous addresses.

How can they do an affordability check when ive never applied for credit with them?
    Tags: None

Anyone?

Comment

Lowells are debt collection company who chase debts also purchase debts and try and collect full value although they only pay about 10% for the alleged debt, even go to court to get CCJ against people. they are not a lender but debt purchaser (The legal dirty money game)

you have outstanding alledged debt with a company?

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
        Lowells are debt collection company who chase debts also purchase debts and try and collect full value although they only pay about 10% for the alleged debt, even go to court to get CCJ against people. they are not a lender but debt purchaser (The legal dirty money game)
        you have outstanding alledged debt with a company?
        I have no debts from previous addresses. The only debt I have is a bank loan which was taken out after I moved address and is up to date with no issues.

Comment

in that case might be they are trying to trace same named person this happens regularly, when they have a name and no address, or somebody moved and they want to trace them. see if ever you get a letter if so come back here before contacting them! they send out dozens of same name but different addresses to trace somebody - phishing we call it!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X