• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Car lease

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car lease

I have a car lease with the NHS and they will be picking my car up in the near future. There is no visible damage but one small piece due to wear and tear in the clutch area. My husband is the key driver, he has large size 12 feet. The car came with mats but they bunched up under the clutch and became dangerous do he took them off. Now there is a hole in the carpet under the clutch where his foot has rested, rubbed however you want to call it. The hole has been noted by the Volvo dealers in the the past during our annual inspections they asked what happened, we told them. My question is with them having already noted this hole in the carpet will they charge us some obscene amount or will they just go with it since it was previously noted?
    Tags: None

It's fair wear and tear

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X