• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow global/MBNA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow global/MBNA

I am in the process of doing a CCA request *and SAR with arrow global and MBNA *Arrow Global have asked for further information to identify me as the person doing the SAR *request. One of the questions they have asked is; what address I used when I signed the agreement with MBNA. So I like to ask you good people Do I need to answer this question before they agree to do the SAR or are they fishing for information *due to me doing a CCA request with them. I must add that it’s been over 2yrs since the CCA request was sent to them (Arrow Global) and I eventually on 03/12/2019 received this response from them. *We thank you for your and acknowledge your request for documentation pursuant to the cca 1974. *We do not accept that we are the creditor by the above statute. However we are willing to assist in obtaining that which has been requested. We will now process your request for documentation from the creditor and will revert in due course. * They then go on to say all collectio activity is suspended. * In other letters they inform me they have been assigned the debt and in others say Arrow global guernsey limited hold the account, so very confusing who actually owns the debt*
    Tags: None

Bump x

Comment

CCA out standing their problem:- do not give addresses they ask for, also do not remind them as they are out standing legal request - did you send £1.00 P.O. with CCA request Recorded Delivery>? * also send SAR request (Free) to originator for all info held on you!

Comment

Hi Mike770. I did send po with cca and their agent (Moorcroft) returned it saying their client no longer requires this payment for the cca request. Have done a DSAR to MBNA and still waiting.*

Comment

keep those letters safe?

Comment

Hi all just an update * Moorcroft are now working on behalf of arrow global. *I received a letter from Moorcroft with an offer to settle this debt. They have offered to reduce the debt from £2500 down to £1500 as a full and final settlement figure They have given me a couple of days to respond. In your opinion is this a reasonable offer

Comment

How kind of them. No CCA? Up to you they might be panicking??
              Last edited by MIKE770; 7th January 2020, 22:06:PM.

Comment

How should be

Comment

Hi mike thanks for reply. *Not sure what post 8 is about

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                    How should be
                    If panicking then they probably realise they have a problem and hope you give them something before they pass back to owners??* just a thought??*

Comment

Hi mike you may be right about them panicking. I am due to receive the DSAR from MBNA on the 10th and the offer put to me is only there till the 8th. Perhaps they already know they can’t comply with my cca request * Fingers crossed *

Comment

Just been on my credit file and in mid Dec arrow has done a search of my file. The purpose for the search was AF * I am not sure what AF means but guessing Affordability. If it is a check on what I can afford to pay, would this suggest they have now got hold of the agreement/ terms and conditions.

Comment

may be a routine check I notice on mine sometimes companies I have not had dealings with due to comparison sites no doubt? do not over read reporting on CRAs, if they have a problem then they have to correct it or give up??* eventually companies cannot* be bothered with and collection activity = then dirty traders come along hoping for a quick buck i.e. but an alleged debt for 10% etc and hope to make 90%+ = the state of this countries government non intervention in the name of profit. by the way good morning!

Comment

if they produced the papers which were 100% correct then they would seek to get you to pay up??, they are outstanding and that is it, or they may be seeing if they chance their luck before action??? who knows??

Comment

In my experience Arrow Global will accept a lot less than 1500 for a 2500 debt. I've successfully negotiated 1000 for 3200 debt from them.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X