• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Train4jobs misrepresentation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Train4jobs misrepresentation

Hi, I’m looking for help with an issue with Train 4 jobs, parent company Metropolitan international schools ltd. I’ve been doing a lot of research and have seen many people with the same problem, that this company have lied and misrepresented the services they offer. In my case it was being told that I would get the full NVQ level 3 in electrician and I would get the onsite experience with them as they had a construction company. This isn’t the case I’ve written to them complaining about what I was told about the services they offer and how apprenticeships would be worst decision in my case and that their course would be better.(basically just giving me all negative points about apprenticeships and only telling me positives about their services) I’ve received many replies and have took to the ombudsman who have told me as it’s word of mouth it’s hard to see the evidence. I still need to speak with the ombudsman about further points I need to make about them to help my case further. However I was wondering if anyone has took them further and won? Also if anyone could advise me or help me out with taking them to court? And if people have any evidence to support my case e.g recorded calls or anything in writing to suggest they are breaching their contract.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X