• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Restrictions against House

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restrictions against House

Hi
    My partner's ex has 3 restrictions placed against the house upon sale. 2 of which she didnt know about and one he had put on after they split. I've been told that she can sell the house and as long as her solicitor let's the creditors know in writing of the sale the restrictions are not charging orders and they would not be able to be enforced. Her ex has little equity in the property due to her having paid the mortgage and the bills for nearly 5 years.
    1. Is it true that she can sell the house and the restrictions will be lifted at the land registry as long as her solicitor informs the creditors?
    2. If I were to buy the house with her does this constitute a sale?
    Tags: None

Hi,

What are the other two restrictions?
    Who's name is the property in and mortgage?
    The information I supply is provided for informational purposes only and, should not be construed as legal advice.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X