• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Passport renewal advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport renewal advice

Does anybody know if a new passport has to be declared for new addresses every time they move and is another fee still payable if move more than the occasion intending or would it just be the single fee for a new passport renewal.
    Tags: None

moved a few times and not notified them had no problems your address is not in the passport anyway!

Address Change Passport
    You do not have to tell HM Passport Office or get a new passport if you:
    1. change your address or contact details.
    2. get a new job.
    3. change your appearance slightly - for example, dye your hair or grow a beard.
    4. change your marital status (divorce, marry or form a civil partnership) but keep your name.

Comment

Originally posted by lostfaith View Post
      Does anybody know if a new passport has to be declared for new addresses every time they move and is another fee still payable if move more than the occasion intending or would it just be the single fee for a new passport renewal.
      Anyway, this info isn't in the passport. By the way, speaking of passports, when I was a teen I was obsessed with all parties 21+, which was obvious, so fake id was my best friend. Although I used fake id, I heard so many stories of my friends who usually got caught because of the fake id's fail. It was so funny, however I started to be afraid of getting caught, so I needed to buy only well-made ids, which was quite a problem. I discovered an article on https://my21blog.com/ reviewing where to buy a fake id in florida and which are the best services. So, it was very useful for me being underage.
      Last edited by Kylie100888; 1st May 2020, 19:21:PM.

Comment

Change your name or personal details on your ... - Gov.uk

www.gov.uk› ... › Passports

change*youraddress*or contact details; get a new job;changeyour appearance ...passport *must match the name and gender you want on your*British passport.

How it works

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X