• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Knowing my rights or what I can/can’t say or do

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowing my rights or what I can/can’t say or do

My ex and I share a 6 month old little girl he lives in another country and we are currently going through solicitors at the moment our agreement was visits every 2 weeks weekends he did this from our daughter was 2 weeks old until she was 6 weeks old then suddenly stopped all contact so even texts etc

and sent me a solicitor letter accusing me of alienation and demanded me to remove my surname from our daughters name and have his just there keep in mind he’s not on birth certificate as legal representative advised me against it as he threatened to abduct our daughter all through pregnancy and when she was born and during pregnancy left abusive voicemails and calls/texts even got some from his mum too

however he is getting parental responsibility which I’ve agreed too and is asking for contact to resume I’ve offered him supervised contact from our doctor was a newborn just whilst they build up the bond however he is saying no that his mum will supervise it however I don’t feel comfortable with that as I know his mum will do most of the work for him legal reps agree

the court has asked him to stop contacting me regarding contact/visits as a judge has said my ex is playing on all avenues taking this to court,still doing contact via solicitors and getting me to agree to things via text when really we should be doing it via court order however the past week he has been badgering me to see our daughter on court day which I want him to see her but not on court day as tensions are high I’m happy for him to see her days before or after the court make a decisions

the issue with me and my ex isn’t so much co parenting sits him saying he never needs to ask to see our daughter he can come take her out of my home at any time and he has also said he doesn’t need to make me aware if I’m his company if there is any health concerns such as him giving her pain medication which is concerning

however I know if I say you can have time with her but pick the location he will not agree as I done this a few months back and he said I was controlling but the issue was he wants to be in a bedroom alone with her and legal reps have said a child of our daughters age needs to bond with him so via play group or in a environment comfortable for her so I’m wondering when he gets legal responsibility can he force my hand and make me agree to his demands of seeing her and do I have no say?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X