• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Seperated from Family

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Seperated from Family

    I am a landlord, I had a tenant, an Indian lady who works at a high level in the UK tax offices. She has a son and daughter and is married to a 'house husband'. The children are well cared for, happy, healthy and thriving. The lady has suddenly been accused of abusing the children and a social worker of some kind has instructed her to be absent from her family home for a period of 4 months. She has complied with this, I cant define if the matter is official or just on some sort of whim, but the lady is beside herself with worry and depression. This is extremely unfair, I know her well and she is caring and intelligent. I suspect malign work from the husband. Is there any advice to be given that can help her protect herself from this obviously trumped up situation?
    Tags: None

  • #2
    You can spend some time with her children, to gain their trust then gradually probe them by asking questions about the matter.


    View our Terms and Conditions

    LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

    If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

    If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.




    Find family law specialists that offer fixed fee services on our sister site, JustBeagle...

    justbeagle screenshot

    Find a Law Firm NOW

    See more
    See less

    Court Claim ?

    Guides and Letters

    Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

    Find a Law Firm