• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Final hearing advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final hearing advice

I am awaiting a final hearing date. Recommendations on cafcass section 7 report have not compiled in my eyes with my huge concerns due to safeguarding my child due to drug use and selling of class A drugs within the home where my ex partner wishes to have overnight access. Also other safeguarding issues which have been noted but not properly addressed. My ex wants 50/50 in school holidays, me to do drop off or collection every other weekend as he lives an hour away. Holidays abroad and xmas/birthdays alternate. Maintenance was stopped for several months now pays me minimal as he doesn’t declare his earnings as self employed. He hasn’t seen his daughter in over 9 months apart from one supervised contact session in a contact centre just before covid 19 hit us. He has FaceTime calls weekly. Never been a full time dad and domestic violence occurred during the 3 year relationship. An arrest was made in 2018 due to DV but as I dropped charges due to my life being made hell If I didn’t this seems as if the cafcass officer believes no DV took place. I am not really interested in my issues as stronger after therapy and leaving a toxic relationship beginning of last year however my main focus is as a mother to protect my daughter although I do think it’s important for her to see her father but I feel hugely let down by the system currently. I have evidence of many safeguarding concerns but as they were from 2017/2018 will these be looked into? This is effecting my mental state and I’m living in hell. I just want to be free from it all, never been so depressed in my whole life. I’ve never spent more then a few days away from my daughter and been a constant role model and protector in her life from day dot. He picks and chooses what he pays, what he offers in terms of support and contact. Any advice on this or anyone experience similar?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X