• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

URGENT HELP PLEASE re Application to extend non mol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT HELP PLEASE re Application to extend non mol

URGENT There is currently a non mol against a friend that was made maliciously by his estranged wife. It is due to expire in a couple of months but his ex has applied to extend it, and a hearing has been ordered for next week.Despite friend having 100% complied with order, his ex cited reasons as per her original application as they are still an issue??? As he has had no contact whatsoever with her per the non mol, will the court expect him to submit a statement in his defence, or any other paperwork for that matter?
    Tags: None

Can my friend file a witness statement opposing estranged wife's application or does he need courts permission to do so

Comment

I've now found that the courts permission is required to file a WS. Are there any forms he needs to complete to oppose the application.

Comment

Is this a hearing in the mags court?

Comment

No the hearing is in the family court. After searching for info all afternoon I think he needs to file an FL403 requesting the application to be dismissed. Please confirm if you think this is correct

Comment

Thank you - apologies I know little of family court.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X