• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Child problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child problems

I have a child arrangement order which states I have my children on a tues 315 to 730 and sunday 6 til 730pm my ex auntie has signed my daughter up to a club on Tuesday from 6pm to 730pm this was done without anyone talking to me about it which I belive is totally wrong ( if they had talked to me I would have sorted something out as my daughter enjoys it )*

Also when my kids sleep around there grand parents house they have to share a room with them (4 and a dog in 1 room )* yet they have a 3 bed house and have a spare bedroom which apparently has been getting done up for the past year am I wrong in saying this is unacceptable?

My son and me have asked if he can stay with me some nights as he is not happy with the sleeping arrangements which the ex refuses to do she has said if I want him over night I have to go back to court yet due to work i cant have set nights for sleepovers I have also asked about seeing them xmas and boxing day which is my Son's bday yet she wont reply I do have a letter from the judge saying we can arrange stuff on our own without the need to go back to court but she insists that if I want to change anything i have to go back to court*

In the order it states pick up and drop off at grandparents house but the ex texts me about an hour before pick up to tell where they are then normally will text me to say where drop off Is and if I say I want to go by the court order she says fine you know where they are if you dont like it dont see them*

The ex was also told to keep me informed of medical issues yey she refuses to back in the summer my son hurt his hand at school and she picked him up about 1pm and the school said they think he may need an xray she took him to hospital at around 730pm after his school disco then messaged me around midnight to say he had a fractured wrist at the time I didnt even know he had hurt himself he was asking for me at the hospital as he was upset ( he is on the autistic spectrum ) yet she didn't even contact me*

My daughter got assaulted at school when the school.phoned me they said she was ok but later on t around 1030 pm after nagging my ex I found out that she had been hit in the head had her neck and back scrattched and blood had been drawn the ex showed pics to everyone but me so I only saw how bad it was late in evening after she begrudgingly sent me the pics*

forgot to say kids are 10 and 14*

I really need some advice as all this is making me upset and depressed and* i got no one to talk to and cant afford a solicitor as 1 hearing cost me around a grand yet she gets legal aid*

thank you*
    Tags: None

Also whist she had an injunction on me she changed the all locks and changed the furniture is their anything I can do about it as at the hearing to have me taken of the council tenancy the judge wouldn't listen as he said it was just about the tenancy*

Comment

Read through this*http://www.separateddads.co.uk/breac...r-what-do.html

Comment

Also speak to the school asking to be kept updated with all your children’s activity events,any concerns raised, parents evenings etc.*

Comment

Setmefree33*
          I have done my daughters school is excellent and sends me everything but my sons school dont and just says look at the website I belive they are* aqward as his nan and the ex auntie both work there*
          They have even let the ex and her mum pick my son up an hour and half early to stop me from seeing him in the past and the school knew I had a CAO* yet when I spoke to them they said a parents can take kids out early if they want and no o e would listen to my complaint not even the diocese who run the school*
          so you see what I'm up against*

Comment

Your Name
            Your Address

Name of Head Teacher
            School Name and Address

Today's date

Dear [INSERT HEADTEACHER NAME]

My child [INSERT CHILD’S NAME] attends [SCHOOL NAME] and is currently in [INSERT CHILD’S CLASS NUMBER AND TEACHER (if known)]. She/he lives with their mother at [INSERT CHILD’S RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS].*

I ask that you please notify me of:
            • Any parents' evenings or other events that parents are invited to, such as plays and sports days
            • Any activities where parental consent is required
            • Any reports or records of my child’s performance
            • Any concerns you may have about [CHILD'S NAME]
            • Any other important matters

Under the Education Act 1996, biological parents and those with parental responsibility are within their rights to receive the same information as the mother. There is also a Government leaflet (DfEE*0092/2000) entitled ‘The Schools, Parents and Parental Responsibility’, which confirms this.

I am keen to support my child in his/her education.

Many thanks in advance for your cooperation and I look forward to hearing from you. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need further information.

Yours sincerely,

[YOUR NAME]

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X