• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Advice on non mols please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on non mols please

Hello all . Im actually asking on the behalf of my brother . To cut a long story short he is a victim of domestic abuse from his ex partner but obviously as she is a women no one belived him even tho he told multiple agencies well since then she has no decied to claim it against him (the cheek) anyway he now has a non molostation on him which he is contesting but as we originally thought it was only going to be a month my brother left all his things still at his old house with his ex. Now we are coming up to a fact finding court one for his childrens access aswel as the contest of the no mol. But his ex still has his phone that has most of his evidence on it . So really what im asking is . Is there a way for my brother to be able to collect his things from the house as its now been 3 months since he left . And he has alot there like clothes playstation not to mention two phones so would be about to arrange something around the non mol? Thanks for the advice
    Tags: None

Can someone go on his behalf, and will the ex- allow this? She may be pleased not to have his gear lying around, so may welcome someone collecting it. On the other hand, she may have thrown it all in the bin, I'm afraid, although that wouldn't look good at any hearing.

Anyway, the way to start is by contacting her, in writing - email or text - to set the ball rolling and see what she says.

Comment

Thats not a option at this point as the non mol has said my brother cant contact her or no one as a third party either so thats why we have the problem

Comment

perhaps you should upload a copy of the order, with names obscured?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X