• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Notice of Home Rights HR1 form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice of Home Rights HR1 form

Hi, I'm dicorcing from my wife (we're both English but live in Sweden) and I recently discovered she's trying to sell her house (only in her name but it was the marital home for 6 years), I need to submit a Home Rights application- but confused as to what to put in section 9 ("Is a home rights charge (in respect of the applicant's marriage to or civil partnership with the person named in panel 8 above) registered in respect of any other dwelling-house?")- I'm geussing I should select no? Also, does anyone know if a scanned signed copy is acceptable to send to a relative in the UK for them to post? The Swedish mail is really bad at the moment and need to send in ASAP.
    Many thanks for any advice.

HR1 form: https://assets.publishing.service.go...022-07-11_.doc (downloads the word doc form)
    Tags: None

Hi , I'm looking for some similar advice for my sister as she was forced out of her marital home. Im trying to find out if she can still apply for home rights even though she's not living there.
    For your query however,try this link
    https://rightsofwomen.org.uk/get-inf...-to-your-home/

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X