• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Indiana: Trying to protect my daughter and self through break up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana: Trying to protect my daughter and self through break up

I am looking for advice having to do with separating from my ex and leading up to establishing custody. It has already been getting rocky because she has started doing things like staying out all night without saying she wouldn't be back to the house we live in or just leaving in the middle of the night without saying anything. We are still sharing this residence for a couple more weeks but things are getting stickier. She moved a new guy in to the house with my and our daughter. He is an alcoholic who is drinking heavily so I removed alcohol that I had bought from the house. Ex accused me of stealing alcohol from her, tried to throw me out and then called the police to have them throw me out and they told her it was a civil matter. I am kind of looking for advice for going forward to protect my daughter and myself. Edit: I meant to say I have bee documenting everything as factually as possible. Try to include no emotion.
    Last edited by inddad; 3rd December 2022, 20:07:PM.
    Tags: None

go talk to RELATE local organisation?

​​​​​​ Relate: Home

https://www.relate.org.uk
    Relate offers counselling services for every type of relationship nationwide. We provide advice on marriage, LGBT issues, divorce and parenting.

Comment

Thank you for your response. Is this organization present in the US?

Comment

I doubt it - this is a UK forum and only able to give advice on UK law. We wish you all the very best.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X