• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Non molestation order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non molestation order

Hi all, my ex fabricated lies and basically had me arrested on threat to kill charges, put on police bail (had to leave home and go out of town) as well as a non mol order. The thing is I had to get my stuff and the police weren't helping me 'break' the order sp eventually ex said I could come and pick up my stuff, then 2 weeks later on her 2nd statement to the family court, she said she's still in fear of her life, even though she invited me to hers unsupervised! So I sent off proof to the courts of this and many other lies that I could prove via bank statements etc literally proved 90% of her statement was pure lies. Now that she's seen my statement, she has dropped the case as she knows she hasn't got a leg to stand on. Now I want to know how the heck she can do this and get away with it, she made me suffer for 11 months, didn't see my kids or have contact with them and now that I've finally proved my innocence and her guilt, she just drops the case! I want this case to go ahead so I can show the courts what a liar she is! Any ideas on what I can do next? I can't just let it go, it's come too far
    Tags: None

As I know someone in a very similar situation I would also be interested to know if anything could be done. As they have obviously lied to the court to obtain the non-mol perjury springs to mind but I imagine the "powers" that be won't be interested as it often seems the norm these days. Also thought about libel but think plenty of money needed to pursue a libel case.

Comment

The problem is that anything said in court is absolutely privileged, which means the person defamed cannot take action.
      It would be for the courts to decide if a person was being malicious or just mistaken!

reports made to the police are similarly privileged, and it is for the police to take action for wasting police time or attempting to pervert the copurse of justice.

The reason is that as a community we do not want to discourage people from making reports to the police, or speaking freely in court

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X