• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. If this is your first visit to LegalBeagles and you need assistance then you can ask a question here;
    Create a Thread
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

need help/advice ex breaching consent order

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • need help/advice ex breaching consent order


    Need help/advice to go forward please. I'm already divorced and have a sealed consent order. I need to take my ex to court for breaching the consent order. I can't afford a solicitor and planning to do everything myself. I was told I need to fill form D11 (by people from other forum) but the divorce court helpline advice me to write a letter to the court/judge? I want to get this sorted as soon as possible as it's been dragging for 2 months now. Please advise.

    Thanks in advance.

    Tags: None

  • #2

    If you have not done so already, it is good practice to send a warning letter to your ex before you report a breach so that you provide them with an opportunity to meet their responsibilities. Doing so strengthens your position as a reasonable and fair person.

    If your ex does not respond, you can report the breach to the court using a D11 form - find here*https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ication-notice

    I am a law student undertaking work experience on the LegalBeagles forum. My advice is from my own experience only and is given without liability. If in any doubt, please contact a regulated and insured legal professional to seek further advice.


    View our Terms and Conditions

    LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

    If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

    If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.




    Find family law specialists that offer fixed fee services on our sister site, JustBeagle...

    justbeagle screenshot

    Find a Law Firm NOW

    See more
    See less

    Court Claim ?

    Guides and Letters

    Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

    Find a Law Firm