• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
  • LegalBeagles® is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ex-wife remarried, my name is still on her mortgage

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ex-wife remarried, my name is still on her mortgage

    Hi, hope someone can help. This is my first time...

    I divorced 3 years ago but left my name on the mortgage so my ex wife could remain in the house with my 2 kids. She has recently remarried but is refusing to remortgage with her new husband. Basically she wants to wait until her mortgage deal is up so she doesn't incur any early repayment charges. It ends next September. This is preventing me from going for a new mortgage as I now have more kids and have totally out grown my family home. Is there anything I can do?

    Tags: None

  • #2


    View our Terms and Conditions

    LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

    If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

    If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.




    Find family law specialists that offer fixed fee services on our sister site, JustBeagle...

    justbeagle screenshot

    Find a Law Firm NOW

    See more
    See less

    Court Claim ?

    Guides and Letters

    Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

    Find a Law Firm