• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Have I left it too late

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have I left it too late

Hi

Well I'll start with my husband left me after 15 years of marriage and two young children. The person was my sister! However we have tried to all get long for the sake of the children.
    I got fed up with him waiting to sign divorce forms nearly a year during this time my solicitor went bust so I went it alone and did it by myself.
    I just wanted to get away from him l I never got round to taking my name off mortgage it's still on now after ten years he is with my sister and married living in this home that I'm talking about. I am remarried and happy etc but I'm not sure where I stand with the house once it's paid off I think eight years left.

This is outline of situation

Thanks
    Tags: None

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Comment

Is your name on the deeds?

Comment

On the mortgage which he is still paying

Thanks

Comment

It was his dad's ...ex council house using the right to buy. My ex bought the house then I met him moved and in , we remortgaged in both names so not sure (I was young and didn't really understand)

Comment

Peridot67

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X