• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Application for non molestation order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application for non molestation order

I have been sent 2 x applications for non molestation orders from my ex boyfriend and his new girlfriend.
    I have never met the new girlfriend as they live 250 miles away and have no connection with her. I am under the impression that she can't file one of these ?
    The ex boyfrieboyfriend's one is all lies and was astonished when I read it (hers is the same)
    none of the allegations listed are true
    I have to attend court in 15 days and have no idea what to expect or do when I get there.
    I have had no contact with him for 6 months from the day he left
    ehat can i do
    Tags: None

You can oppose the grant of a non molestation Order.

You have given very little detail in your post as to why the application has been made except to say that the applications contain a lot of lies.

You say that there has been no contact between you and your former boyfriend, since the day he left 6 months ago, - presumably a home you shared together and indicate that you have never had any contact with his new girlfriend.

Presumably, you do not want to have any contact with either of them

Why, therefore, would you care whether an Order is granted - it would have no effect on your life.

But, why would anyone spend money applying for an Order if the existence of the Order serves no practical purpose?

There is, I think, a 'back story' here -

Is there, perhaps a dispute about property between you and your former boyfriend?
    Last edited by efpom; 30th January 2023, 07:08:AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

The only effect an order could have is if they set you up (if you are indeed innocent as per Efpom's wise post above). They make contact or put themselves close to you then ring the Police. I have seen it happen in a twisted sort of revenge. I would go to the hearing and take evidence to show their information was "a lot of lies" if you can. Explain that you have absolutely no intention of going near either of them - an order has to be necessary and proportionate.

Comment

We did not live together and he left Birmingham in nov 22
        and not seen or heard from him since as he changed his number etc. I did send him a few emails asking for him to contacted me to which he wouldn't reply.
        I do not know who his new girlfriend is as they live 250 miles away.
        apparently I have been harassing them by email, fb and letters to their family.
        he isn't on fb and I have no contact details of his family
        I don't know any contact details for her or her family.
        I received a death threat via the police, they said it had come from the area they are living. I then emailed him to say I knew what they had done and to stop before I took it further. The next thing I know is the non molestation applications came through.
        I have been given information that her ex is very bitter so I am guessing it is him that is doing all the stuff I am accused of doing

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X