• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help advice child arrangement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help advice child arrangement

I dont know if anybody can help im not sure what to do me and my children's mum seperated so much happened i couldn't see them anyway thats all irrelevant i took it to court and got acsess 4 hours on a saturday we only had 1 hearing now we are due a 2nd but we have sorted things and now I have moved back in what do i do next do i let the courts know or just mention it in the next hearimg thanks in advance
    Tags: None

Hi LIAMJH

I would let the courts know, court time is 'precious', if you have a hearing and explain that (everything has been sorted), they might say 'why didn't you tell us?' and 'what are we all doing here?'

Comment

I have a court order, however my child who is 5 in February is refusing contact and will not leave mother's house. Pick up is not at child abode and mother does not want that to occur neither a 3rd person to be involved in handovers.
      I have to on the phone suggest a number of activities with mother relaying to my daughter them for me to hear No want to stay at home. When in my company we get on well. I feel the court order is not being meet for mothers benefit. Mother is not refusing the contact but leaving it to my daughters wishes therefore our contact time is now greatly reducing. Mother is saying the contact time is too much, the court order was made with gradualy introducing longer durations of contact which were met successfully.
      Mother and I relationship is strained. I feel withdrawal of contact is coming although as mentioned we play, laugh and have
      I seek advice and direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenksabubble View Post
        I have a court order, however my child who is 5 in February is refusing contact and will not leave mother's house. Pick up is not at child abode and mother does not want that to occur neither a 3rd person to be involved in handovers.
        I have to on the phone suggest a number of activities with mother relaying to my daughter them for me to hear No want to stay at home. When in my company we get on well. I feel the court order is not being meet for mothers benefit. Mother is not refusing the contact but leaving it to my daughters wishes therefore our contact time is now greatly reducing. Mother is saying the contact time is too much, the court order was made with gradualy introducing longer durations of contact which were met successfully.
        Mother and I relationship is strained. I feel withdrawal of contact is coming although as mentioned we play, laugh and have
        I seek advice and direction.
        Hi Jenks

Have you thought about a mini mediation session? It needs a 'third party' to help reestablish contact.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X