• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Detailed assessment of the publicly funded costs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailed assessment of the publicly funded costs

After 2 years in court 3 years ago I have returned to court to get the child arrangment order changed. Ihad a court hearing a few weeks ago over the phone and at the end of it I was told by the judge he needed to speak to my ex wife but is was not about the children. I have just received the order that was made and apparantly her solicitor has ceased to represent her and a detailed assessment of the publicly funded costs is to be made. The previous time in court for the children she got legal aid and this time the section 7 had questioned whether she has told the truth through out this case. What does it mean please. Why would her solicitor after representing her for 2 years last time cease representing her now as it is the same issue so I thought she would still get legal aid. And what does the assesment mean? Is she being asked to pay this legal aid back or is it just a normal procedure when legal aid is given. Tha k you for taking the time to read, I dont have a solicitor and am confused by what it means
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X