• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. If this is your first visit to LegalBeagles and you need assistance then you can ask a question here;
    Create a Thread
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Deed of Assignment

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Deed of Assignment

    Hi all

    I need to do a deed of assignment so we can fill in a form 17 to the HMRC and that I am only liable for the tax due on the income from our rented out property.

    Do you know where I can find a template as I'm loathed to pay out 300 to get a solicitor to provide one!

    Tags: None

  • #2
    What you are thinking of doing doesn't appear to be straight forward as you might think. I presume you are saying you want to have a deed of assignment to transfer the interest of the property to you or vice versa?

    The deed would need to be properly drafted, maybe your mortgage company needs to be aware and the land registry too.

    So I don't think it's a simple case of downloading a deed of assignment from Google and that's it, though you can try but you only have yourself to blame if it doesn't go to plan.

    Some things are not worth cutting corners on especially when it comes to property law and beneficial/legal interests.

    Highly recommend you shop around and try to get a cheaper price or fixed fee.
    Check out some useful guides below

    A guide to voluntary termination
    Seting aside a CCJ
    Completing an N180 Form (Courtesy of Jaguarsuk)

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Some of the content I post may include example wording, letters, or other similar responses but they are intended purely for informational and educational purposes. Using some or all of the content I post may fail to meet your needs that is specific to your situation. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice and you can do this through the Law Society's Find a Solicitor database, by contacting your local Citizen's Advice Bureau or legal advice centres such as LawWorks. You may also be able to seek legal advice from your local university who may run a free (but limited) legal advice clinic to members of the public.


    • #3
      I have checked some users want to use the mic option to interact with the players to communicate in the voice media.I have tried to get some content details of the games which are very difficult to get through the essay paper writing services site which providing the writing content for both players and games which is important to get the work done.


      View our Terms and Conditions

      LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

      If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

      If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.




      Find family law specialists that offer fixed fee services on our sister site, JustBeagle...

      justbeagle screenshot

      Find a Law Firm NOW

      See more
      See less

      Court Claim ?

      Guides and Letters

      Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

      Find a Law Firm