• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
  • LegalBeagles® is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Maintenance advice

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maintenance advice

    Please, could someone assist?

    My brother and I were raised by my one parent.
    The other parent left us when I was 3, I am now 22
    The absent parent did everything to maintain anonymity.
    We never received any monies for maintenance ever.
    No contact was made like birthdays cards, Christmas etc.
    Recently I found out where the absent parent is (UK)
    My question is - is it possible to find a lawyer or would it be possible to sue for:
    1. Abandonment.
    2. Past due maintenance.

    Thank You

    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.




Find family law specialists that offer fixed fee services on our sister site, JustBeagle...

justbeagle screenshot

Find a Law Firm NOW

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm