• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Advice please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advice please

'in fact solicitor read first lot and said it looks like he looking out for your health by demoting and giving less hours'

If the solicitor believes that he/she is not very good.

Comment

Thank you her partner says he's going which is another issue as he thinks he's Kanavagh QC and never shuts up

- - - Updated - - -

It did on first couple texts look like he was telling her to take if easy but if you read between the lines thing is who can we get to help her solicitor getting bit fed up as been giving advice but as it's no win no fee not gaining at minute

Comment

He must shut up or he would be doing her employer a huge favour.
        If he wants to help he should focus on taking notes.

Comment

I know but think he been googling to much

Comment

Her doctor decided she was fit for work.
            Was her employer concerned enough to send her to be assessed by another doctor or Occupational Health.
            No? I didn't think so.
            In that case it's for her and her doctor to decide what she's fit for, not her employer.

Comment

I know she told him she had a letter but not bothered think it's bosses wife more than him as she said parents didn't know daughter saying not in room daughter say that's crap boss say mm I thought that funny then bosses wife hadn't really said much bug at that started getting nasty saying parents went up to her and said oh your xxxx we wondered what she look like now the only parents not to know hef would have been new intake as she wasn't there she had cards from parents and when they saw her out and about hugged her I worked a few times with her and all parents knew her when I there
              Last edited by Zantestar; 1st February 2016, 19:32:PM.

Comment

Hi

thought I give update daughters boss said no to anyone going with her but bless her she went on own . The bosses wife denied half of my daughters grievances saying didn't happen lol then one thing said was said jokingly The HR independent person bosses got in ask bosses if it could have been put better boss said yes so HR said to apologise a couple of other things that boss said but got nowhere as daughter says what can she do to prove as boss never sent in writing but daughter did manage to prove a couple of things which was good but boss made out deni had misunderstood things lol daughter say then if that's the case why after all texts asking for in writing and sending grievance letter didn't they write and say we feel you have taken all this wrong . Anyway they moved on to fact finding and there's 4 points which they apparently are investigating to see if lead to discapliary 2 of them daughter blew out of water more or less with the added bit from HR independent who had to agree with daughter and the other 2 my daughter said can you prove it boss said yes daughter say show me mmmm haven't got with me so HR say right break for 10 minutes so you get but boss say mmm don't know how long got this room for so meeting been reset for Friday and sort then hopefully .as for not paying her HR say she failed to attend 3 meetings without reason so daughter showed emails to show her side so it was 1 meeting .HR said they have done nothing legally wrong in alll this but morally she has own opinion please can you say if she's saying daughter might have a case !,,,

Comment

Hi

thought I give update daughters boss said no to anyone going with her but bless her she went on own . The bosses wife denied half of my daughters grievances saying didn't happen lol then one thing said was said jokingly The HR independent person bosses got in ask bosses if it could have been put better boss said yes so HR said to apologise a couple of other things that boss said but got nowhere as daughter says what can she do to prove as boss never sent in writing but daughter did manage to prove a couple of things which was good but boss made out deni had misunderstood things lol daughter say then if that's the case why after all texts asking for in writing and sending grievance letter didn't they write and say we feel you have taken all this wrong . Anyway they moved on to fact finding and there's 4 points which they apparently are investigating to see if lead to discapliary 2 of them daughter blew out of water more or less with the added bit from HR independent who had to agree with daughter and the other 2 my daughter said can you prove it boss said yes daughter say show me mmmm haven't got with me so HR say right break for 10 minutes so you get but boss say mmm don't know how long got this room for so meeting been reset for Friday and sort then hopefully .as for not paying her HR say she failed to attend 3 meetings without reason so daughter showed emails to show her side so it was 1 meeting .HR said they have done nothing legally wrong in alll this but morally she has own opinion please can you say if she's saying daughter might have a case !,,,

Comment

Hi all posted update on daughters situation but forgot to ask bug bosses are saying they have letters from 2 staff left because of her both over a year ago. Question daughter knows about one letter and knows whats in it and it's nothing to do with her the other she doesn't know about so how come nothing has ever been said to her relating this issue she has never been to a meeting of had a conversation relating to staff leaving because of her until she raised this grievance .If any truth in this should she have been spoken to about it and signed anything and should it be kept on file .There is apparently a 3rd person that's left because of her but they left whist daughter still off ill .

Comment

Hi all hope you can help daughter went to the meeting in February but bosses failed to produce certain evidence so meeting was reset daughter annoyed as she was told no family etc yet found her stepsister in on meeting taking minutes as she works there to anyway meeting reset but daughter I'll GP gave letter to give bosses for no meeting at least 10 days meeting reset for yesterday I went with her as I was a temp for them boss didn't like it but HR independent allow .Anyway my daughter was brilliant anwsered all questions etc and shot boss down in flames on most things regarding their all edged investigation fact finding meeting .Bosses said last meeting the back to work meeting was taken the wrong way ! And all misunderstanding my daughter say then why were her texts constantly ignored asking for clarification on things tips that been done she wouldn't have put grievance in but was now ready to return to work Daughter proved herself really boss got very red at times anyway daughter says about returning to work as the only reason she stay off was due to what boss called misunderstanding .Daughter say either leather return or is she suspended due to investigation boss say can't answer till spoke to husband HR Said daughter need to know by today well today she received an email so formal from them saying as from today she is suspended on full pay pending investigation that amounts to gross misconduct and could resulting a disciplinary giving all the reasons which were what was bought up yesterday. HR ask for a couple of things yesterday to be produced but bosses say they may need to have another investigation meeting and daughter would be informed of outcome and if discapliary meeting needed she would be provided with evidence . My question please is they have had 2 fact finding meetings and daughter has anwsered androgen herself on a couple of things but on throne main thing that they are saying she has been negligent on is what they failed to produce in 1st meeting and have been ask to clarify by independent HR. But my daughter cannot defend herself if they'd other own thing so how can this Alsoat no time since November has Gross misconduct or suspension been mentioned in any email text or at a meeting surely if this investigation was spoken of at my daughters return to work meeting they should have said then that duets severity of things they had no choice and not texts saying let's put this horrible year into history ,let's get you back to work getting to. Know new kids etc . All this only spoke of when my daughter ask to return to work or they should suspend her .This formal legal looking letter should I feel have been given to her in November when they say about investigation and not be all nice about returning to work .Should she have been informed if this was deemed to be Gross misconduct before now they say she was absent with out permission as she kept asking about meetings etc in December and january surely if gross misconduct they should have dealt withASAP and not as said all a misunderstanding regarding grievance well it was until my daughter stood her ground please advise xxxx Also can you tell me in cases of investigations for gross misconduct who does the investigating as this being a husband and wife team and allegedly bosses wife being the one hearing and finding things it be unfair if it's them x
                      Last edited by Zantestar; 4th March 2016, 15:44:PM. Reason: Forgot to add something

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                      X