• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

EAT or not EAT - need advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAT or not EAT - need advice

Hi all. I hope you are well.

I have sent an application to amend my claims, and I have received a letter today from the ET that they are refusing that application, and the hearing will go ahead as scheduled. Without the additional claims, there is only a fraction of what I can bring out during the hearing.

My questions are:
    - What are my next steps?
    - Can I appeal their decision, i.e., to EAT, and how to do that?
    - If so, do I need to inform ET and the respondent that I am going to send a letter to the EAT?

And possibly some other questions.

I am a Litigan in Person, and I was let down by my solicitor before the hearings, and we parted ways. I am so confused and overwhelmed by everything that I cannot even describe.

Will you please provide me with some advice?

I can always provide more information, but bearing in mind it is a public domain, I cannot give too much, but I will try.

Thank you all.
    Tags: None

What reasons were given by the ET in the refusal of the application to amend your claim?
    If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do not provide advice by PM although I may on occasion ask you to send me documents this way but any related advice will be provided back on your thread.

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
    If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

Hi. Thank you for your engagement. It's quite a messy case.
      The judge sent me 22 page document with a new case management order, at which point, he also stated why he refused my application for my claims to be amendment.
      And he basically stated that the reasonings for his decision are that there are more pros than cons to refuse my application rather than approve, and because it's going to be in total disadvantage for the respondent.
      However, upon reading the new case management order I noticed that he missed one huge think. Actually from the beginning, the judge showed bias towards me and that's why I wanted him to step down. But he refused.
      What I want to do next is to send the applications for reconsideration and also I want to send application for an appeal to employment appeal tribunal.
      And my reasonings are that, firstly he's showing bias and second that he omitted one very important document. Briefly I sent an application for an amendment my claims, and thereafter the respondent sent a response to my application. Then I sent a reply to their response. However, the judge only formulated his judgement based on my initial application for an amendment and the Respondent's response, and totally omitted my reply to the respondent response, whereby I explained in more details about the situation and answered questions put forward by the Respondent. But he also not only omitted my reply, he also mentioned several times within the document that I wanted to send a reply, however, I never done it.
      That is why I believe these circumstances give me reason to send an application to reconsider his judgement, as it was an administrative error I believe. I alos want to send an application to the employment appeal tribunal at the same time.
      Do you know if anyone have or does anyone have a template on how to do both as I was trying to search it online and I cannot actually find it? And do you think that's the proper way to do such things and also if those are legitimate grounds to send an application?
      Thank you.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
      X