• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Tribunal exchanging documents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Ula, don’t seem to be able to open these it just states invalid file specified.

Comment

Originally posted by Anna1962 View Post
      Hi Ula, don’t seem to be able to open these it just states invalid file specified.
      Try this - exact same documents.
      Attached Files
      Not a solicitor. Please seek any professional guidance I can only provide information based on my experiences and countless hours of research.

Comment

They have been further updated so hopefully these links will work
        Attached Files
        If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
        If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

Hi Ula, still saying file invalid.

Comment

Admin have checked and the issue is not on the forum that they can see.

I have made the documents available to the admin team, so if you email then admin@legalbeagles.info then then will send them to you.
            If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

Hi Ula, We did not get the documents on the 10th as requested so I requested disclosure on the 13th. We got some on the 13th. We are due a hard copy of the bundle no later than the 20th. Will they have to ask us if they want to extend. They have also stated some of requested documents may be put in to the bundle later is that allowed.

Comment

Hi there the lawyer of my claimant is asking to take things out of my schedule of loss
                Is this accurate?

Also she said companies don’t have to disclose what they don’t find relevant? Is this true?

Comment

Hi Nata0788 it looks like you are new to the forum.

Please can you create your own new thread rather than tag onto someone else's long running thread, as it creates confusion for those of us advising and the original poster of this thread.

If you are not sure how to do that message the admin team admin@legalbeagles.info and they can help you. Many thanks

Comment

Hi Ula, We did not get the documents on the 10th as requested so I requested disclosure on the 13th. We got some on the 13th. We are due a hard copy of the bundle no later than the 20th. Will they have to ask us if they want to extend. They have also stated some of requested documents may be put in to the bundle later is that allowed.

Comment

Hi Ula, they have just emailed me stating that they will send the bundle for me to review and post out later today it is due no later than Monday can I request that we have the weekend to review as we are both at work today. Feeling a bit rushed by them.

Comment

Your husband can certainly email back and say that if they electronically send the bundle today then he will review it over the weekend and provide any feedback on Mon and suggest that until this is done they do not sent a hard-copy bundle in the posts. I suggest he send that ASAP.

There is an ongoing duty of disclosure by both parties so further documents relevant to the case can be disclosed after the bundle has been agreed. I have known documents being brought into evidence at a final hearing.

Comment

Hi Ula,
                          we have got the bundle they sent the hard copy, which seems a bit of a mess to be honest nothing in order. We have just finished checking it and some of our evidence is missing. They sent an email saying to let them know and we can add, so will do this Monday. Thank you for your advice of requesting the latest emails to be added, this has been really helpful. Next stage is statements for the 18/06. Just a quick question it say exchange do we send to the court as well or will the respondent send them?

Comment

Normally there is a date for exchange of witness statements between the two parties and then a date nearer the final hearing for sending them to the ET.

Comment

I have emailed the respondent requesting the missing documents are added and not had a reply. What do I need to do if they do not respond.

Comment

If you only emailed the respondent over the weekend / today, then it may well be unlikely you will get an immediate response, its depends entirely on what other matters they were juggling today.

I suggest give them a few days and then, if you have not heard, send a follow-up email asking then to confirm safe receipt of your email of [insert date] and that that the missing documents will be added into the bundle.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X