• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Investigation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investigation

Investigated over issuing parking ticket in August 2022. C.A.M. said I took image of child. It was taken form camera still & used as photo.
    Body Cam proved no image taken. C.A.M. said member of public asked me not to do it. Body cam proved nothing said at all. I have ex work colleague statement saying driver did not make a statement or complaint. In discliplinary I requested driver's so called statement. C.A.M. said "we don't have to.received 12 month written warning. (unrelated issues too)
    Never had the statement. I've proven lies and contradictions. There was no need for investigation. I was set up/framed by 3 staff.

Investigated October 2022 (unintentionally not doing job right. The docx from August incident was disclosed with docx in October incident. Isn't that illegal?
    C.A.M. intended to use them. Some docx from October incident hidden. Isn't that illegal? told that I suffered no detriment in not having all October docx. I appealed but coincidentally lost and sacked. Been told appeal was fair. I beg to differ. Please help. I'm trying to get legal aid for court case.
    Tags: None

Firstly, how long were you employed at the company, if it was less than 2 years then then you cannot bring a claim for unfair dismissal?

Secondly, if you were dismissed Oct 2022 and you have not already lodged a claim with the Employment Tribunal then you are out of time as this needs to be done 3 months less a day from the date of dismissal.

Lastly, I am sorry to say you will not get legal aid for an Employment Tribunal claim.
    If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
    If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

Originally posted by diecastdave View Post
      Investigated over issuing parking ticket in August 2022. C.A.M. said I took image of child. It was taken form camera still & used as photo.
      Body Cam proved no image taken. C.A.M. said member of public asked me not to do it. Body cam proved nothing said at all. I have ex work colleague statement saying driver did not make a statement or complaint. In discliplinary I requested driver's so called statement. C.A.M. said "we don't have to.received 12 month written warning. (unrelated issues too)
      Never had the statement. I've proven lies and contradictions. There was no need for investigation. I was set up/framed by 3 staff.

Investigated October 2022 (unintentionally not doing job right. The docx from August incident was disclosed with docx in October incident. Isn't that illegal?
      C.A.M. intended to use them. Some docx from October incident hidden. Isn't that illegal? told that I suffered no detriment in not having all October docx. I appealed but coincidentally lost and sacked. Been told appeal was fair. I beg to differ. Please help. I'm trying to get legal aid for court case.
      Good Evening ULA. Thank you for reply.

I was wat NSL12 months. I know about the 2 year employment law. My brother ex union chairman.
      I was investigated August 2022 over PCN issued to a driver in contravention. My body cam =BC was on all the time. 2 or 3 days later, driver saw the company supervisor in a car park & told him what happened. Driver said "I didn't make a complaint or statement & have no intention"
      Supervisor investigated me 15 days after the incident. He showed me an image asked why I took photo of child in passenger seat. I said "that's a still form the BC" The video paused at a frame, a photo taken then made into a photo. The photo would have to be taken from a device called Hand Held Device (HHD) which takes photos of vehicles, location etc then info is put into the HHD. Photos can only be taken on HHD. BC was on and recording the child without me realizing. (I was stood up & the body cam was about rib height. HHD never left my hand (shown on BC) HHD Info is auto uploaded every shift end to a company who deals with everything on the HHD. No photo was on there.

Disciplinary meeting was 13th September. Me & my brother viewed the (unredacted) BC footage & there was no image also not on there was "the member of public asked you not to do it" The chair person made that up.

I have an employee statement who witnessed what the driver said to the supervisor. The company said it was a phone call complaint but when I challenged them to obtain a transcript , I was told the call handler deleted the conversation. (no transcript suggests no call made) info can still be obtained in the same way as police do. I was also told the driver made a statement (after 45 days??) 2 emails were concocted/made up.
      I have those so called statements.
      1 was concealed until after the disciplinary but 1 was handed to me on 13th September dated 12th September. The person in my disciplinary said it was JUST passed to her from the company who deals with HHD info. Both companies are not close by. the disciplinary chair person had that docx all the time from 12th September. That was allegedly the driver (none existant statement)

Ocober I was investigated over 6 wrong PCN's & forgetting to log some streets that I worked on. (all unintentionally)
      Docx disclosed to me suggested there were 9 or 10 PCN's but 6 were listed although I had 7 documents. The dates that the PCN's were issued, There was 3 PCN's that I didn't have and 1 that I did have was for an earlier date not mentioned. PCN over the alleged image 2nd August was disclosed in my October disciplinary. Also disclosed in my October discliplinary was all the docx from August. I was told by police that was illegalI. I knew that.
      I lost my appeal. I was told documents concealed clearly showed I suffered no detriment & that I had a fair hearing. I was also told that the chair person wanted the August docx in with the October docx to use.

Please accept my apologies for the long story but I have made it as short as possible.

Regards

Diecast Dave

Comment

I am not sure what else I can advise. You have less than 2 years service, however there some instances when even without this you can claim unfair dismissal but you would need to prove your dismissal could be considered as unfair. If you managed this, there is still the issue of any claim being out of time if your employment was terminated in Oct. You would have had to started Early Conciliation 3 months less a day from when your employment ended.
        If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
        If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

Originally posted by diecastdave View Post

Good Evening ULA. Thank you for reply.

I was wat NSL12 months. I know about the 2 year employment law. My brother ex union chairman.
          I was investigated August 2022 over PCN issued to a driver in contravention. My body cam =BC was on all the time. 2 or 3 days later, driver saw the company supervisor in a car park & told him what happened. Driver said "I didn't make a complaint or statement & have no intention"
          Supervisor investigated me 15 days after the incident. He showed me an image asked why I took photo of child in passenger seat. I said "that's a still form the BC" The video paused at a frame, a photo taken then made into a photo. The photo would have to be taken from a device called Hand Held Device (HHD) which takes photos of vehicles, location etc then info is put into the HHD. Photos can only be taken on HHD. BC was on and recording the child without me realizing. (I was stood up & the body cam was about rib height. HHD never left my hand (shown on BC) HHD Info is auto uploaded every shift end to a company who deals with everything on the HHD. No photo was on there.

Disciplinary meeting was 13th September. Me & my brother viewed the (unredacted) BC footage & there was no image also not on there was "the member of public asked you not to do it" The chair person made that up.

I have an employee statement who witnessed what the driver said to the supervisor. The company said it was a phone call complaint but when I challenged them to obtain a transcript , I was told the call handler deleted the conversation. (no transcript suggests no call made) info can still be obtained in the same way as police do. I was also told the driver made a statement (after 45 days??) 2 emails were concocted/made up.
          I have those so called statements.
          1 was concealed until after the disciplinary but 1 was handed to me on 13th September dated 12th September. The person in my disciplinary said it was JUST passed to her from the company who deals with HHD info. Both companies are not close by. the disciplinary chair person had that docx all the time from 12th September. That was allegedly the driver (none existant statement)

Ocober I was investigated over 6 wrong PCN's & forgetting to log some streets that I worked on. (all unintentionally)
          Docx disclosed to me suggested there were 9 or 10 PCN's but 6 were listed although I had 7 documents. The dates that the PCN's were issued, There was 3 PCN's that I didn't have and 1 that I did have was for an earlier date not mentioned. PCN over the alleged image 2nd August was disclosed in my October disciplinary. Also disclosed in my October discliplinary was all the docx from August. I was told by police that was illegalI. I knew that.
          I lost my appeal. I was told documents concealed clearly showed I suffered no detriment & that I had a fair hearing. I was also told that the chair person wanted the August docx in with the October docx to use.

Please accept my apologies for the long story but I have made it as short as possible.

Regards

Diecast Dave
          Hi Ula

Thank you your reply. I did contact ACAS when I was sacked. I didn't find them very helpful. I was advised to see my union rep. Three times when made appointments I was given dates but then they were cancelled due to shortage of reps and documents from the union office not forwarded to the appropriate office dealing with my case. Even though the union rep said what the company did (the BC used to fabricate an image) (the August documents disclosed in the October disciplinary/dismissal) was illegal. He didn't want to instruct a lawyer. (I think he knew the union have messed up
          It was the union who failed to look at my case in the deadline time. I shall keep my documents, 84 pages. I've emailed the holding company who own NSL and made it absloutely clear that I want the director of the holding company to investigate this himself and not pass it to NSL like he did the last time.
          It looks like NSL who have fabricated so called evidence, concealed docx and illegally disclosed docx from one incident to another, fabricated a statement and got away with the corruption and lies and got away with it. I've worked for some corrupt companies in my 45 years but NSL is the biggest corrupt company.

Thanks for your help and advice ULA, you certainly know your law and it's gratefully appreciated.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X