• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Discrimination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can i ask them to still.pay my half pay whilst they are looking st my grievance as its not my reason im off

Comment

No update as yet on my appeal. Due to the way i have been treated etc which has caused my conditions to get worse would i have a case for personal injury

Comment

Hi can anyone advise

Comment

Anyone

Comment

Hi can anyone please advise if possible

Comment

I doubt very much that you would have a personal injury claim
              If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
              If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

Thank you

Comment

If they do eventually give me a decion on my appwal. If its upheld am i still able to approach a E T for injury to feelings

Comment

There may be a possibility you could bring a claim for injury to feeling but I suggest you seek some advice first before doing so.Â*
                    If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Sorry could i please get further advice. My appeal.was not upheld and i have been advised i need to work nightshift.
                        I have been offered a demoted post but would mean a drop of money. No pay protection etc.

As.there is no pay protection is there now grounds for a disability discrimination case at a tribunal

Comment

It would be useful if you could post up the reasons given by the company for not upholding your appeal.

Comment

Basically need staff to work nightshift and cant afford to have any less on nights. I have offered to do any job apart from nights.

I understood that pay protection could be seen as a reasonable adjistment but i have been adviseeld there would be no pay protection etc.

As i may be dissmissed due to calling in sick when on nights i may have to take the demoted post with a loss of wagee

Comment

Also is anyone able to suggest employment lawyer in north of england

Comment

Anyone pleasenadvise

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X