• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Law question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law question

Hi*
    I'm wondering if anyone can advise as I know there is a lot of solicitors on here.*
    I have applied to study a law llb degree,ive no qualifications that are required to get into university, so I've only applied to 1 University that takes a lot of adults and don't need the qualifications like most.*

Anyway I think I won't get in as my personal statement i sent with ucas is not good, compared to others.*
    I wanted to complete law llb then do lpc for one year and qualify as a solicitor.*

Can anyone please tell me what is another path to become a solicitor, there must be firms that take people on or jobs that can lead to it. I have been working in finance control for the last 8 years but that is nothing to a university.*
    Thanks.*
    Tags: None

So far as I'm aware it's graduate only entry, but I may be wrong.* Why not check the Law Society website?

Comment

Have you thought about an ILEX qualification which is the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives alternative way of progressing your legal career?

https://www.cilex.org.uk/
      If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
      If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

Have you thought about an ILEX qualification which is the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives alternative way of progressing your legal career?

https://www.cilex.org.uk/
        I can recommend the CILEX route.

Comment

Oh look someone else with nothing better to do.

Comment

Have you explored Open University ? Most of their undergrad degrees require no formal qualifications.

Comment

Courses are ranked as foundation level 1 level 2 or level 3 you can start on the degree path through a foundation course. Each module successfully completed gives you a number of points. You need points to get a degree. I don't remember the number but 240 points springs to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Manxman View Post
                So far as I'm aware it's graduate only entry, but I may be wrong.* Why not check the Law Society website? five nights at freddy's
                Great, I can see a lot of useful information.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X