• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Attachment order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachment order

• wheels2011 Today, 09:29:AM
      Good morning
      will try and make this short. I recently received an attachment of earnings order via cabot for a debt almost 11 years old. They got me on 1 month before the debt was statue barred.this was 3 years ago. I filled in the attachment order and returned to Salford within the time frame requested and have received a reply this week stating I have to pay 150 a month back to Mortimer Clarke. I simply cannot afford this high amount each month. My question is.. a. Can I have this 're looked at.. shoukd I get advise from step change? The attachment has not been enforced. Just not sure what to do..or is it too late to offer them a settlement figure? The debt is 4, 600.
      secondly can also someone spread some light on... if cca's were sent to all debtors in 2015 and all responded stating they were unable to locate original debt does this now mean they are statue barred. Meaning the cca is not acknowledgement of the debt. I'm confused by the 6 year period and if my cca request in 2015 was an acknledgement.
    • wheels2011 Today, 09:33:AM
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X