• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Clydesdale / Cabot / Nolans Help Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clydesdale / Cabot / Nolans Help Please

Hello,

I am looking for some advice, i really am lost with all of this and have some issues with Cabot & Nolans. I guess a bit of relief to see i am not the only one.

Allow me to attempt to set out my situation:

I held a current account with Clydesdale Bank, due to the loss of contract i fell behind with payments and Clydesdale rather quickly defaulted my current account which has subsequently passed to Cabot and then Nolans.

I have found both Cabot and Nolans unhelpful and quite aggressive in their communication and approach.

Details from what i can see are below:

Clydesdale bank Start Date 13/03/2014, Default Date 31/07/2015 Default Amount £2896 Current Balance £0 Current Status - Settled on Credit Agreement
    Cabot Financial Start Date 13/03/2014, Default Date 31/07/2015 Default Amount £2896 Current Balance £2787 Current Status Default on Credit Agreement
    Nolans CCJ Court Date 04/07/2018 £2896

Now during this time we were looking to move home so without thinking i instantly panicked and commenced paying the debt in instalments, i was told that if i continued to make payments the CCJ would not be registered.

I guess my question here is there anything i can do now with regards this situation.

If there is no way to remove this CCJ is there any point to paying it now, i have had advice from a FA that basically says let it run it's course.

I appreciate any advice on this matter.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X