• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Complete mess with possesion order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete mess with possesion order

my possession order was issued on the wrong basis on 11th March ( immediate order and on a tenancy basis when its a private mortgaged dwelling) it is also stating the incorrect date and also the wrong District Judge Name. A new correct one was issued to the claimant but I have not received a copy as yet and I wish to contest the CCJ (see my prev posts) I have contacted court who are very behind with their admin and my file is apparently in with the judge. Not sure why. I have contacted the registry of Judgments and they have no trace of a CCJ registered in my name under the case number. I have also contacted the claimants sols to enquire if they have a copy and they said they had and would forward me one, they havent. My main objection is that despite me paying the arrears prior to the hearing and also selling my home to settle the total amount they are further crippling me with a CCJ . I spoke with the claimant (lloyds) their securities person handling my case was shocked to learn of the CCJ, he said they hadnt requested this but their duty
    sol ( a legal official not a sol) put in for it at the hearing and it was granted. He said leave it with me but I have heard nothing. Where do I stand now ? How can I resolve this so I am not saddled with this Judgment.I need to rent and its proving already to be a ball and chain. I have not deliberately defaulted on this debt it has been down to genuine exceptional circumstances. Any guidance much appreciated. Thank you
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X