• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Urgent - Setting aside CCJ - Claim Particulars with Parking on WRONG STREET

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent - Setting aside CCJ - Claim Particulars with Parking on WRONG STREET

DEAR ALL

I have read all of the NEWBIES sections on Car Parking Management and default judgment (
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5585047)
    but I have no direct idea how to proceed this. This is important for me to resolve as I have a pending house purchase mortgage lender refused because of the CCJ and if I don't set it aside soon, Vendors will sell to someone else!!! PLEASE HELP ME.

I have paid a CCJ but in the same time I have sent a cover email to both Newlyn and Gladstones that my payment is not made because of acceptance of any aspect of the judgment.

A little different to the above mentioned post, I actually got a notice from CPM and Gladstones and Debt Collection which I responded to refusing the claim, as a registered keeper, denying the incident and liability. They kept on sending me correspondence with wrong street address.
    I have provided them an updated address but they didn't send it there (I have to put Subject Access Request first to access all data, working on it) and my landlord sent all back with Return to Sender sticker.
    - I moved 6 months later (march 2019) to a new address and got a final notice from newlyn debt collection which under the influence of my panicked parents I have paid them with the above mentioned cover email
    (the enquiries lady at northamptonshire business centre assured me I can still submit N244 if I pay, didn't take her name, stupid me I know)

- BUT requesting the Particulars of Claim from Northamptonshire Business Centre, I can see that the whole Claim as well as all of the relevant correspondence sent up to date (Gladstones, Debt Collection Plus) referred to a Claim for a WRONG STREET. They claim it was parked on parallel street, whereas the photographic evidence is for a different street. There was also no sign on that side of the pavement.

BIG QUESTION IS
    Do you think I can set a CCJ aside on the basis of this event never happening and subsequent procedural errors? (sorry, I don't speak legal terms and English is not my first language)
    Please if you can help me, my whole family is panicked and angry at me about this and Vendors are on standby unless I am convinced I can win this.

I wrote to the Business Park management to tell them about this to just confirm the photos are not from that road but I dont think they will get involved unless I write to the local MP.

Ps. can someone tell me how to post up photos of the correspondence?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X