• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

TM Legal & Perch Capital Limited - CCJ issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM Legal & Perch Capital Limited - CCJ issue

Hi,

I took a loan out from LS in 2016 and made an affordability complain in 2018 but they rejected the claim. They sold the account to TM Legal and almost doubled the value of the loan and added as an interest. actual loan was around £900 which is now around £1800 with TM Legal.

They have started on getting a CCJ but they never sent me any letters i.e. letter of claim to my new address from where I made the affordability claim. I have defended the claim when I got the court form to my new address and from their witness statement I can see that they have sent letter of claim to my old address.

I should have accepted part of their claim as now they are claiming around £2500 including all court fees. So £900 now became £2500. I intend to defend all the interest added to my account and the fact that they did not accept any of my offer previously before getting a letter of claim. Can someone help on this please? How can I dispute the interest added to my account and convince court to reduce the total claim amount? Do they consider that?

Thanks in advance!
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X