• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

personal injury claim HELP please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• personal injury claim HELP please

Im looking for some help regarding my personal injury claim. Long and short is I had a serious accident at work 3.5 years ago. I was a tradesman and I now no longer can do that job. This has been confirmed within my medical report that my accident lawyers obtained. I was self employed by Company B who were subcontracting to company A. Company A chose to put me onto light duties as a storeman for 18 months rather than be a tradesman as that was no longer possible due to my injury. The project ended and I was dismissed. Company A have admitted full 100% liability. Now for some reason my accident lawyer is saying that as company B continued to pay my wages(hourly paid) as a tradesman I can not then claim for loss of future earnings. For the 18 months I was paid as a tradesman even though I was actually being a storeman to which I found out later was to stop Company A from having to report to HSE. To put it into perspective pre accident I was earning £70,000, post injury is £26,000 per annum. Im failing to see why my accident lawyer is saying they cant claim for loss of future earnings. Im only 36 I have at least 31 years left of my working life. Any help, advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X