• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Received first RLP letter, confused about paying or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m in a similar situation.

I was caught leaving a shop without paying for an item. Biggest mistake of my life.

I was asked for my details (name, address, DOB) and I was so frightened I gave muddled information- part of my name is correct, not full address.

Im scared now reading above that if letters are sent and they don’t reach me that they will be sent back to RLP who will issue a CCJ. although they don’t have my full name and address so I’m not sure if or how they could do that

Comment

Don't hijack a 5 year old thread, look at the answers in your other thread

Comment

My apologies OSTELL. I was worried about my situation and reading through this thread. My intention wasn’t to hijack (merely to draw a similarity to my own situation). I’m sorry it read that way and I thank you for your clear and helpful advice on my other post.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X