• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Will i get a letter from the RLP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and if they do send any letters what makes you think you'll receive them as you gave an incorrect address?

Comment

But can they find out with my name and photos. And will they still send fine RLP or something as only I have changed house nos. Else everything is correct. Can it b legal issue even if police was not involved at that time. And how long the take to send a RLP

Comment

Police will not be involved.
        Who knows if they will bother to find you ? The postman might recognise your name and deliver any post to you correctly.
        Sometimes it takes RLP a couple of months before sending their demands.
        It is NOT a fine. In the UK courts issue fines. RLP send speculative invoices which can be ignored.

Comment

Thankyou soo much.... It sooths alot. Is it anyway possible that since it was my first time they won't take any action. And will this b displayed in my DBS check? And what happens if I ignore all RLP invoices. Is there any chance they can start legally???

Comment

Nothing to show on a DBS check.
            Nothing happens if you ignore their invoices.
            They send about 6 in all, sometimes using a scary red pen, and then give up
            They tried a civil court claim about 5 years ago, and lost! Haven't been back since and certainly won't over £2

Comment

Thank you again. I am going to search a job after a month's time. Is this deed of mine going to effect it in any ways. And since I was scared therefore HV not asked abt the period of ban, normally it is of what period.

Comment

This incident will have no effect on your life.
                Ban is normally for 12 months, but really unlikely that you will be remembered by them after a couple of months.
                If you do go back in and are spotted, in effect they can do nothing other than ask you to leave as long as you have behaved yourself.

Comment

My last question is m I under serviallance of all other shops. As when I entered other shop after the incident, some other security guard was staring me. Anyways never ever in future I am going to repeat this anywhere on the planet. But if serviallance is there then what time it takes to ignore my incident because those eyes makes me so scared.

Comment

Any person entering any store is possibly being watched.
                    You are likely just feeling a bit paranoid and the chances that you had been specially selected to receive a hard stare is quite remote

Comment

Thankyou soo much. Your information and all messages has made my state of mind a little stable. One last question which is coming to my mind.. till how long the RLP letter is accepted??? And after how long I can think that they won't b sending anything.

Comment

Sometimes it takes RLP a couple of months before sending their demand.
                        They send about 6 letters in all, sometimes using a scary red pen, and then give up

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X