• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

caught shoplifting help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: caught shoplifting help

Its laughable that anyone could consider it a 'Citizens arrest' when the Police didnt ever turn up, and your duration of being locked up turns into unlawful detention.

Its also laughable that RLP knows this to be the case, yet still thinks they can press on with it.

1) did you steal. Yes
    2) was the product undamaged. Yes
    3) was the product returned in saleable condition. Yes

Tesco therefore suffered no loss.

Prepare for the recovery agents missive with words like 'may' and 'might' prominently featured. Toothless, nothing will happen, RLP know it.

So to the RLP automaton reading, you might as well drop this one, go find another mug.

Comment

The recovery agents will make all kinds of stupid pathetic threats they will not take any action that will cost them more than a penny letter and I stamp it wilL eventually go back to RLP WHO WILL AGAIN THREATEN

Comment

I have e-mailed RPL outlining my version of events and have offered them £10 to cover the cost of
        their postage and the little time Tesco staff spent on me.
        Aunty P

Comment

Be careful not to admit anything beyond what you have. :beagle:

Comment

Why would you be paying them anything for the trouble they put you through. Surely you have made a mistake and should be asking them for money not the other way round

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X