• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DWF letter regarding refund

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DWF letter regarding refund

Hi, i recieved a letter from DWF stating i owe ****** some money. they are stating an amount, for an order i placed back in october 2021. i returned that order back to them and they issued me a full refund back in 2021. now 3 days ago, i have got a letter from the stating i owe them money. i spoke to them on the phone and told them i returned it, and i have all the proof that it was returned and delivered back to them. i spoke to ****** and they said the order was processed correctly and everything is fine. they said i should speak to dwf and tell them to close the case. i then spoke to dwf on the phone and they told me theyre going to contact royal mail and see what was sent back.

should i send dwf an email with all the proof i have and correspondences with the company stating the items were sent back to the and acknowledged by the company. does anyone know or have a draft of what to email back. and what can dwf actually do in terms of these claims.

any help would be appreciated. thank you
    Last edited by mra; 1st November 2022, 11:05:AM.
    Tags: None

That seems sensible.

I would suggest that this may have been forwarded to them for collection by mistake.

Comment

There seems to be a lot of this about. See this recent thread, for example: https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...-******-refund
      Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

ive seen a lot of threads on here and online about ****** doing this to a lot of people. do i just ignore the dwf letters and such. ive seen a lot of people saying to ignore the letters they send.

Comment

Hi mra can I ask that, although it is great you are anonymising personal information, can you not do this with [star sign] as our sensitive spam filter requires such posts to be approved by the admin team which unfortunately slows down your post being published. Instead, can I suggest you use aaa or bbb.

Many thanks
          If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
          If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

Originally posted by atticus View Post
            There seems to be a lot of this about. See this recent thread, for example: https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...-******-refund
            Hi Mra
            how did you get on with this?

Thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X